By “free speech”, I simply mean that which matches the law. I am against censorship that goes far beyond the law. If people want less free speech, they will ask government to pass laws to that effect.Therefore, going beyond the law is contrary to the will of the people.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 26, 2022
- Next Stock futures rise as investors consider Tuesday’s sharp losses
- Previous Art and Architecture Cool off on the California coast
- War brings pain to Ukraine’s farmers, with global effects
- Intel Reveals Arc Pro Series, Its Best Graphics Cards Yet
- The visionary artists creating a black utopia
- Los Angeles gas prices are falling. How long can it last?
- After Israel hits terror group, UN Security Council meets as some members rebuke the Jewish state
No comments to show.