Australian Institute of Sport’s Matti Clements says one of the “wonderful” things about the Commonwealth Games is seeing a 63-year-old Australian athlete stand side by side with a 14-year-old.Charli Petrov is just 14-years-old and will represent Australia in the 10m platform synchro, while Cheryl Lindfield makes her Commonwealth Games debut at 63-years-old in the lawn bowls.
- Next Amazon Posts Slowest Growth Rate in Two Decades
- Previous The ASUS Zenfone 9 Is a Small Phone With Mighty Features – Review Geek
- China tourist destination set a GDP target, but Covid locked it down
- Iran and Russia’s friendship is more complicated than it seems
- VMware offers cloudy lifeline to legacy vCenter users • The Register
- Spain proposes ‘dose-sparing’ for monkeypox vaccine due to low supply and rising cases
- Viktor Bout: The Russian arms dealer touted for US prisoner swap
No comments to show.