Housing prices in Australia are predicted to drop significantly over the next 18 months with some areas expected to fall by as much as 15 per cent.Details of the plunging property forecast were explained in the PropTrack Property Market Outlook July 2022 report.Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart and Darwin are expected to experience a drop in house prices but Sydney and Melbourne are predicted to face the largest falls.PropTrack Director of Economic Research Cameron Kusher believes rising interest rates are discouraging buyers from entering the property market.
- Next Pilots describe toxic culture and airline errors
- Previous Google Photos for Chromebooks Will Get Video Editing Features – Review Geek
- Ukraine war: US announces another billion dollar military aid package
- Intel challenges Nvidia, AMD with trio of workstation GPUs • The Register
- Nets team owner Joe Tsai backs front office, coaches after Kevin Durant reportedly gives ultimatum
- War brings pain to Ukraine’s farmers, with global effects
- Intel Reveals Arc Pro Series, Its Best Graphics Cards Yet
No comments to show.