In Pakistan’s stricken Sindh province, unprecedented floods have destroyed livelihoods as well as killing nearly 1,500 people. Mohammad Yunas’s banana plantation is underwater and his employees out of work. Lucy Fielder reports.
- China launches giant battery built with US patented technology • The Register
- How Taiwan shipped 400,000 iPads in just a few weeks
- What is a depth camera on a phone and does it matter?
- Web novel apps supported by ByteDance and Tencent are running hundreds of ads on Facebook and Instagram showing sexual assault, violent eroticism, and self-harm (Emily Baker-White / Forbes)
- Ukraine calls for accelerated NATO membership
No comments to show.