Joe Biden has dropped a cryptic clue about his plans for the 2024 presidential election.Mr Biden told donors at a Democratic National Committee Fundraiser he couldn’t think of anything more important than “making sure we are in a position to win in 2022 – 2022 for the off-year, as well as 2024”. However, more Democrats are expressing their reservations about Biden. New York representative Carolyn Maloney and Michigan representative Elissa Slotkin are among those voicing their discontent, with Ms Slotkin saying she wanted to see “new voices rise in the party”.
- Next Elon Musk accuses Twitter of playing hide-and-seek with info needed to complete deal
- Previous NASA will require visitors to the space station to have an astronaut escort
- Canberra Hospital: family demand answers after death of 5 year old Rozalia Spadafora
- All Hooting Aside: Did a Vocal Evolution Give Rise to Language?
- Why Airbus is betting on AI to fix pilot shortage, flight safety
- Wallabies news 2022: Matt To’omua spills on divorce to Ellyse Perry, engaged to Naomi Cameron
- Greenville man rides 8 miles on horse to get to doctor’s appointment
No comments to show.