U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Friday (July 29) said he has held a telephone conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and pressed the Kremlin to accept the ‘substantial proposal’ that Washington has put forward to secure the release of two Americans detained in Russia, WNBA star Brittney Griner and former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan.
- Next Climate Bill ‘Transformative’ for Auto and Energy Industries
- Previous How Tor is fighting—and beating—Russian censorship
- Israel maintains border blockades hospital supplies dwindle
- SaaS SOS: What you can do to save your SaaS company as recession looms
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Kelsey-Lee Barber wins javelin result, Aussie is a freak
- WSJ Opinion: ‘Defund the Police’ Is Dividing Democrats
- Grain ships depart Ukraine as Kyiv, Moscow trade blame over nuclear plant
No comments to show.