Sky News Political Editor Andrew Clennell says Australia thinks the Chinese reaction to US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan was “not unexpected” but “over the top”. He said the Australian government’s approach has been not to comment publicly on the controversial Pelosi visit.“But the government is concerned about the activities that have occurred in retaliation and that something might go astray,” Mr Clennell said.
- Next Democrats’ health, tax and climate bill clears first vote
- Previous How to Change the Screen Saver on Mac
- CDC has new advice for protecting yourself against COVID-19
- FTC ponders punishment for commercial data ‘surveillance’ • The Register
- Valeen Montenegro has a funny version of ‘If You’re Happy and You Know It’ │ GMA News Online
- UK teen car thief caught hiding in giant stuffed teddy bear: Police
- 10 Nintendo Switch Features You Should Be Using
No comments to show.