Sky News host Gary Hardgrave says coal and gas are now “running the entire budget” of Australia. “I can’t for the life of me work out how we can’t use what we can send everywhere else around the world, and we are making lots of money,” Mr Hardgrave said.
- Next What the 1980s Can Teach Us About Interest Rates and Inflation
- Previous Ghost Security reinvents app security with unsupervised machine learning
- Alleged racial slur leads to Canberra soccer melee
- CDC has new advice for protecting yourself against COVID-19
- FTC ponders punishment for commercial data ‘surveillance’ • The Register
- Valeen Montenegro has a funny version of ‘If You’re Happy and You Know It’ │ GMA News Online
- UK teen car thief caught hiding in giant stuffed teddy bear: Police
No comments to show.