An elderly couple has died after four people were struck by lightning in a park just outside the White House complex. Local authorities believe 76-year-old James Mueller and 75-year-old Donna Mueller were standing under a tree, attempting to ride out a thunderstorm in Lafayette Park, when they were hit just before 7pm local time. The other two unidentified victims remain in hospital, fighting for their lives.
- Next With Surge in July, U.S. Recovers the Jobs Lost in the Pandemic
- Previous Don’t be surprised if we’re still on the ISS in 2030 • The Register
- In desperate effort to salvage Iran nuclear deal, will US cave to EU appeasement?
- GitHub courts controversy by suspending Tornado Cash • The Register
- U.S. Signs Measures Giving Approval to Sweden and Finland’s Bids to Join NATO
- How to Choose Whether Your Function Keys are F1-F12 Keys or Special Keys
- Why sport stars are wealthier than ever — but they still may not be getting their fair share
No comments to show.