French President Emmanuel Macron hosted Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Thursday (July 28) as part of increased Western efforts to court the major oil-producing state amid the war in Ukraine and faltering talks to revive a nuclear deal with Iran.
- Next Radio’s Tom Joyner sells Florida home with a boxing ring
- Previous Intel misses targets in Q2 with revenue falling 17% to $15.3B
- NRL debates Ricky Stuart ‘mistake’, Penrith Panthers rally around Jaeman Salmon | The Canberra Times
- Guamanians celebrate Liberation Day on the coast
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 4 Won’t Have an S Pen Slot – Review Geek
- American photographer Doug Inglish recreates intimate portraits of young male models
- How to Manage Google Meet Invites From Google Calendar
No comments to show.