Protesters have stormed the Sri Lankan President’s official residence in Colombo as the country faces a deepening economic crisis. The crisis has led to a shortage of essentials like fuel, cooking gas and medicines. Protesters can be seen swimming in the pool at the Presidential Palace.
- Next Hiltzik: America is in the grip of a right-wing minority
- Previous Lotfi Zadeh and the Birth of Fuzzy Logic
- Ukraine war: US announces another billion dollar military aid package
- Intel challenges Nvidia, AMD with trio of workstation GPUs • The Register
- Nets team owner Joe Tsai backs front office, coaches after Kevin Durant reportedly gives ultimatum
- War brings pain to Ukraine’s farmers, with global effects
- Intel Reveals Arc Pro Series, Its Best Graphics Cards Yet
No comments to show.