President Vladimir Putin on Friday denied Russia had anything to do with Europe’s energy crisis, saying that if the European Union wanted more gas, it should lift sanctions preventing the opening of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
- Next Rockstar cofounder Jamie King joins Leap as adviser
- Previous College football Week 3 preview: Texas A&M looks to bounce back, Penn State heads to Auburn
- MX Global, the Binance-funded M’sian cryptocurrency exchange
- Twitter will be like TikTok with the new video function
- China launches giant battery built with US patented technology • The Register
- How Taiwan shipped 400,000 iPads in just a few weeks
- What is a depth camera on a phone and does it matter?
No comments to show.