US President Joe Biden has emerged between his two bouts of COVID to make a “quintessentially Biden” statement, Sky News host Rita Panahi says.Ms Panahi pointed to a video grab of the President speaking with advisors and CEOs at The White House on Sunday.Mr Biden made a statement regarding the economy and asked if what he said made any sense to his listeners.“Umm it’s just you Joe, that made no sense to me but then again I’m not fluent in gibberish or gobbledygook,” Ms Panahi said.
- Next Starbucks union asks coffee giant to extend pay hikes, benefits to unionized stores
- Previous How to opt out of your cell carrier’s targeted ad program
- VIDEO : Rally in Kabul as Taliban mark first year in power
- Report: 84% of online shoppers say personalization influences their purchases
- How Tubbataha’s park rangers didn’t miss a beat during COVID
- Big studio complex is planned in downtown L.A.’s Arts District
- Podcast: Parents at the epicenter of a culture war
No comments to show.