Democrats and Republicans are gearing up for a final push to win over voters with less than 100 days to go before November’s midterm elections.Republicans need a net gain of just five seats in the 435-member chamber to recapture the majority in the House of Representatives. The Senate is split 50-50 between the two major political parties, which means Republicans only have to win one race to retake their majority. Democrats’ bid to keep control of the House and the Senate is hampered by a faltering economy and an unpopular president.
- Next SARS strike continues, but unions still open to talks
- Previous How Some Parents Changed Their Politics in the Pandemic
- Israel maintains border blockades hospital supplies dwindle
- SaaS SOS: What you can do to save your SaaS company as recession looms
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Kelsey-Lee Barber wins javelin result, Aussie is a freak
- WSJ Opinion: ‘Defund the Police’ Is Dividing Democrats
- Grain ships depart Ukraine as Kyiv, Moscow trade blame over nuclear plant
No comments to show.