British officials paused entry to the line to attend Elizabeth II’s lying in state at Westminster Hall in London, England, on Friday, September 16, as people waited in a miles-long queue to see the queen’s coffin. Satellite imagery from Maxar Technologies, which they said was captured on Friday afternoon, shows thousands of people waiting in line to pay their respects to the queen in London. The public can visit the queen’s coffin at Westminster Hall until the funeral on Monday, according to the royal family. Credit: Maxar Technologies via Storyful
- Next What Uber’s data breach reveals about social engineering
- Previous Aminata Diallo: Footballer charged over assault of former teammate Kheira Hamraoui
- How Taiwan shipped 400,000 iPads in just a few weeks
- What is a depth camera on a phone and does it matter?
- Web novel apps supported by ByteDance and Tencent are running hundreds of ads on Facebook and Instagram showing sexual assault, violent eroticism, and self-harm (Emily Baker-White / Forbes)
- Ukraine calls for accelerated NATO membership
- Australia to end mandatory 5-day home quarantine for people infected with COVID on October 14
No comments to show.