Poor Mazie Hirono, it’s just not the brightest crayon in the box.
First, if Roe v. Wade is overturned, abortion will not be banned. We get it, Democrats need people stupid enough to think they do, so they’ll go wild and maybe inspire the grassroots to support them at least a little bit in November, but that’s not the truth.
Sure, we know the Democrats aren’t exactly interested in the truth, but nonetheless.
Second, the government is not forcing any woman to have a child: women don’t just magically get pregnant and even when we get pregnant, abortion regulation is not the same as government forcing women to have children.
And thirdly, Mazie doesn’t have to be familiar with the draft.
Case in point:
I can’t think of a single comparable thing the government can do to men who even come close to forcing a woman to have a child.
– Senator Mazie Hirono (@mazieiò) May 5, 2022
As a famous bunny once said, “What brown.”
Is it a parody account?
– mallen2010 (@ mallen_2010) May 6, 2022
Do worse to men.
– Roomba by Jesse Pinkman (@corrcomm) May 6, 2022
– Joe Pilot, MD (@ JoeSilverman7) May 6, 2022
– Casa Atreides (@opiemuyo) May 6, 2022
Two grandparents from the First World War. Father and three uncles during the second world war. Two Korean uncles. Two Vietnam cousins. All combat veterans. It starts there.
– Boy on a bicycle (@mcandrus) May 6, 2022
Think harder. pic.twitter.com/v1yguYht1O
– Geoffrey Miller (@primalpoly) May 6, 2022
You had me “I can’t think”
– Ministry of Truth (@stressjudo) May 6, 2022
If she had AT LEAST stopped there she would have been quite accurate.
To ensure that we, and we alone, sign up for military service and fight wars? #only_say
– Wilfred Reilly (@ wil_da_beast630) May 6, 2022
The draft. I have two daughters and a son and only one had to register. It is not active now, but our children are all in the system.
As for the “forced to have a child”, it is not the 70s. If you CANNOT be pregnant, take advantage of a host of widely available birth control options
– Suzanne (@ catholicmom2) May 6, 2022
Selective service comes to mind, ma’am
– MDub, Pete’s human (@ emmdub559) May 6, 2022