Farmers in Ukraine are storing away their grain as ports remain closed to shipping. The farmers foresee staffing shortages and slower grain production next year amid the uncertainty. CNN’s Nic Robertson reports.
- Next Petrol price to drop by over R1 per litre on Wednesday
- Previous How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation From an Outline
- Starbucks asks labor board to suspend mail-in ballot union elections, alleging misconduct in voting process
- VIDEO : Rally in Kabul as Taliban mark first year in power
- Report: 84% of online shoppers say personalization influences their purchases
- How Tubbataha’s park rangers didn’t miss a beat during COVID
- Big studio complex is planned in downtown L.A.’s Arts District
No comments to show.