Moscow says it is ready to discuss a potential prisoner swap with the United States – one day after WNBA star Brittney Griner was sentenced to nine years in prison on drug charges.The US is also seeking to free detained former Marine Paul Whelan but no deal has been finalised.US President Joe Biden said he was “hopeful” for the swap and noted authorities were “working hard”.
- Next ‘Bullet Train’: David Leitch Went from Being Brad Pitt’s Stuntman to His Director
- Previous Technology may solve climate change problems, but it’s also causing them
- Wallabies news 2022: Matt To’omua spills on divorce to Ellyse Perry, engaged to Naomi Cameron
- Greenville man rides 8 miles on horse to get to doctor’s appointment
- [Opinion] Exploring Vtubers, a popular Internet phenomenon
- France’s ‘Little Nicolas’ illustrator Jean-Jacques Sempe dies aged 89
- California won’t require companies to make salary data public despite pay equity concerns
No comments to show.