The northeast Ukrainian city of Kharkiv continues to suffer from constant Russian shelling. The latest overnight strike turned a furniture factory to ruins.In the town of Konstantynivka, in the Donbas region, neighbors of residential buildings clear up rubble and debris after overnight shelling hit their homes and a nearby school.
- Next Citrix adds Hypervisor Cloud to bring more, faster, updates • The Register
- Previous Outrage Grows in the U.S. Over Brittney Griner’s Sentencing
- Smaller Chinese cities begin implementing COVID measures as cases continue to rise
- Sweden extradites man accused of fraud to Turkey following tricky NATO deal
- GuruLab, a Malaysian online personalised English tutoring platform
- Alleged racial slur leads to Canberra soccer melee
- CDC has new advice for protecting yourself against COVID-19
No comments to show.