Ukraine said Friday it had identified about 450 graves at a site near Izyum after retaking the strategic eastern town from the Russians, a discovery Kyiv compared to atrocities in Bucha and Mariupol.Graves topped with white crosses and marked with numbers are scattered among the trees, with an inscription reading: “Ukrainian Army, 17 people. Izyum mortuary”.The United Nations in Geneva said it would send a team to determine the circumstances of the deaths.
- Twitter will be like TikTok with the new video function
- China launches giant battery built with US patented technology • The Register
- How Taiwan shipped 400,000 iPads in just a few weeks
- What is a depth camera on a phone and does it matter?
- Web novel apps supported by ByteDance and Tencent are running hundreds of ads on Facebook and Instagram showing sexual assault, violent eroticism, and self-harm (Emily Baker-White / Forbes)
No comments to show.